Richard Nikoley's Step-By-Step Course On Losing Weight & Fat On Paleo
What's in the book?
A 12-part video course!
- 12 high-quality videos - over 65 minutes!
- Included is a free copy of Richard's Free The Animal, 2nd Edition (in pdf, epub, and mobi formats)
So we finally dragged Richard into Hyperink's "studio" (really, our office) and spent a day interviewing him on everything paleo - from his personal story to the proper way to start fasting to his recommended books and workout gear.
Below is a series of 12 videos covering everything you need to know to lose weight and fat on the paleo diet!
We're also including a free copy of Richard's Free The Animal, 2nd Edition, more than 150 pages of advice.
Here's what the videos cover:
1. Richard's personal journey (3:41) -How Richard discovered the diet -Richard's interest in high-intensity, short-duration weightlifting
2. Life on the Paleo Diet (1:25) -The energy management benefits -Why Starbucks is setting you back!
3. The Paleo Solution (5:28) -The 6 points behind the Paleo Solution -How to fast property
4. The story behind Free The Animal (2:59)
5. Richard's mission and motivation (2:35) -Reader success stories and feedback -Richard's love for online debate
6. SAD - the Standard American Diet (3:34) -What's fucked up about the Food Pyramid -The little-known, most nutritious food on the planet!!
7. Eating (Like An Animal) (3:57) -When to listen to (and when to ignore) your body -A high resolution view into hunger
8. The Benefits of Fasting (6:30) -The benefits of intermittent fasting - and the proper way to do it -Exercising while fasting -The hidden benefits to overall health via your body's defense mechanisms
9. Exercising on Paleo (7:14) -Looking at nature for inspiration -How to do proper high-intensity, short-duration workouts
10. The overall dietary landscape (10:40) -Human evolution and the history of diets -A look at various cultures and what they eat
11. Paleo - what "stuff" do you need to start? (7:31) -Things you can buy to help get you started (eg, kettlebells) -Great websites, books, and other recommended resources
12. How to cook Paleo/Caveman food (10:57) -Covering everything from meats to fruits to vitamins
Here are some screenshots from the interviews and Richard at the whiteboard:
- Lifetime guarantee
- 100% refund
- Free updates