SHTF: A Guide to Surviving Almost Anything
What's in the book?
- Prepare Yourself
- Don’t Starve
- Financial Preparedness
- Surviving Outdoors
- Survival Scenarios
If you’ve been looking around at the world lately and thinking, “Man, things are really looking bad right now,” you’re not alone. There are many other people out there thinking the same thing. If you’re reading this you’ve taken the next step from just thinking the above to actually doing something about it.
Congratulations! It’s a big step.
Here’s just a fraction of the things you’ll learn in this book:
- The 10 most important things to keep in your bug-out bag (a short-term emergency kit)
- How to create a survival-focused garden
- How to light a fire in the rain
- How to raise your own fish for food
- The 10 best firearms for survival
- Rabbits vs Chickens. Which is the better post-apocalyptic protein?
- The basics of financial preparedness
- Saving money through local bartering
- Why you should consider storing your wealth by buying silver
- What to do when you’re lost in the wilderness
- Why you should have a concealed weapons permit (even if you don’t plan on carrying concealed)
- Lifetime guarantee
- 100% refund
- Free updates