This chapter is a free excerpt from Quicklet on Charles Duhigg's The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business.
- Howard Schultz’s total compensation for 2010 was $21,733,013.00. which made him the 14th highest paid executive, behind people like Leslie Moonves of CBS, fashion mogul Ralph Lauren and Jamie Dimon of JPMorgan Chase.
- William James, the father of American psychology, was so despondent in his youth that he contemplated suicide.His brother was noted writer Henry James and his father was a well-known theologian. Compared to them, he felt like a failure.
- Charles Duhigg lists his cell phone and his home phone number on his website but asks that that no one calls him in the middle of the night because he has little kids. “You want to come to my house? Hmmm… Let’s talk about that one first.”
- 35% of Alcoholics Anonymous members are women. Today, there are groups all over the world. There are no dues and the only requirement for membership is a desire to quit drinking.
- In addition to “discovering plaque,” Claude C. Hopkins wrote the ad, “The beer that made Milwaukee famous” for Schlitz. He was a proponent of premiums, free samples, couponing, and market-testing copy.
Price: $2.99 Add to Cart
- Lifetime guarantee
- 100% refund
- Free updates